Best Legacy and Ecosystem Transformation of 2018
by Celent Model Insurer Awards
As defined by Gartner, a legacy application is “an information system that may be based on outdated technologies, but is critical to day-to-day operations.”
Anadolu Hayat Emeklilik had such a critical legacy system that was the main barrier infront of company's digital transformation dreams. So the company decided to replace core system by Fadata INSIS Core.
Some notes about transformation program:
- One of the most complex core systems transformations in life insurance & pensions domain all over the world.
- 300+ pension products, 500+ insurance products configured.
- Scope involved all kinds of insurance products. Group and individual pension schemes, auto-enrollment schemes, term life, endowment, pure endowment, annuity, whole life, savings, group life.
- Integrations with 30+ systems, 100+ new webservices/APIs developed.
- IT architecture completely modernized, core functions and support functions separated by building 10+ new satellite platforms around the core.
- 38 business processes reengineered and drawn.