SENIOR IT PROGRAM / PROJECT MANAGER
WHO WE ARE
Beakwise is an innovative technology company with a team that has decades of experience in the financial services industry and a real-life understanding of technology leaders and business units of enterprises. We have seen the issues, problems, headaches, and desperate needs within the industry firsthand for decades at large companies and we are highly aware of the frustration created by “unnecessary” complexities. We have learned a lot from all the challenges we've faced. Now we want to help leading finance companies around the world to
eliminate their ugly, unwanted, not welcomed technology legacies from yesterday and enable them to start building the digital muscles to survive in the competitive environment of 2030's starting from today.
We build technology solutions and provide management consulting services to mid and large-sized enterprises with a focus on customer experience, operational excellence, and digital transformation. A focus on hyper automation, total experience and data analytics is an integral part of what we do every day.
At Beakwise “talent density” is what we are after. We never aim to grow as much as we can, nor we will ever have the largest teams. But we are so much willing to have a steady and happy workforce. Work ethic as well as excellence is very important, and we try very hard to keep the high for both all the time.
For our product development projects (R&D) and implementation projects with for our clients from around the world we are looking for experienced Program / Project managers who are willing to be a part of
a wide range of different engagements.
We are working primarily with finance companies (banks, insurers, and investment managers in particular) and the projects you will be involved in could be related with any conceivable activity that a finance company typically
performs. We are architecting and developing our own innovative, if not disruptive, proprietary products as well as providing implementation and customization services for the proven solutions by leading vendors.
Beakwise has already gained clients from multiple companies, and we pursue many opportunities with leading enterprises from around the world with a strategic focus on the African and Middle Eastern financial markets. Beakwise operates in its R&D head office located at Boğaziçi University Techpark (BÜDOTEK) in the Asian Side of Istanbul. Soon, the second office on the European side of Istanbul will have opened We are considering opening local offices in some of the countries we operate or plan soon to be operating in.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- managing IT projects across complete Software Development Lifecycle,
- managing project budget, scope and schedule,
- negotiatons with customers and our partners to ensure win-win collaboration and delivery excellence,
- developing relationships with executive and board level stakeholders, not limited to steering committees only,
- discovering talented individuals, motivate, and empower people to assure continuous improvement,
- building high performing, cross-functional teams as project leader and line manager,
- leading recruitment to hire best talent and stay ahead of competitors.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Degree: STEM degrees are preferred, but other relevant degrees are also welcomed.
o more than 5 years of experience as Project Manager or Program Manager on international IT implementations and experience in direct cooperation with end customers,
o team management track record,
o proof of track record in successful software delivery with different project types: T&M, fixed price, managed service,
o experience in project management in both agile frameworks (Scrum/Kanban, scaled: SAFe/SoS/LESS) and classic methodologies (Waterfall, iterations) and internationally recognized project management certification (PMP, PRINCE II),
o focus on making strong drive to create positive work environment, and ability to build high performing teams,
o practical knowledge of SDLC,
o result orientation personality and ease to motivate and empower teams and leaders,
- Language: You must understand and speak English well. How well? On the very day you join us you could be asked to become a part of a workshop with some of our clients.
- Personality: This job is for those who enjoy dealing with complex problems, look for a dynamic (“non-constant”) and challenging working environment and never hesitate to communicate directly with anyone. If you are positive, enthusiastic, and passionate in whatever you do and manage to find a way to motivate yourself for the things you like, even while you’re dealing with their not very pleasant and uncool aspects, please apply. On top of that, if you believe you can make a great team member and are able to motivate your team mates as well, please re-check that your application is submitted ;).
Did we say we are looking for “positive” and “passionate” team members?
WHAT WE OFFER
· A team-based, friendly (genuine), international working environment where you should expect every other team mate to be as competent at least as you are,
· A truly unique organizational culture where the corporate and start-up dynamics’ best aspects meet, and worst aspects are left out. That is why we started this company in the first place.
· A competitive base salary combined with a generous bonus scheme based on the objective success criteria of your work,
· Private health insurance with in-patient and out-patient covers,
· Allowances for daily food and travel to office or office shuttle options,
· Advance pay on sign if you need to relocate to Istanbul,
· A real emphasis on training, certification, and specialization,
· Flexible working hours, you can design your own working hours and workdays in a week,
· Hybrid work setting